Monday, May 23, 2011

Introductions

Hello there! Welcome to my Anime Reviews & Facts blog. My goal is to create reviews for popular (and underground) animes that are new as well as out of print, that are simple enough for anybody to understand them. If you happen to buy any of the titles that I review, then I will be happy that you get into the shows I like. With 2 or 3 reviews a month, hopefully you'll get hooked.

I'm also setting up a quick list of Anime terms. With these terms, I hope that I can educate those who are new to this form of entertainment, as well as those individuals who are already fans, but don't quite know what somethings mean. I'll also put up a list of Manga terms as well, although I'm not quite sure if I'll review any Manga.

A few more words before I go. Anime is a very powerful force in the world. I know that sounds silly, but hear me out. Our generation, from the time we were born, have gone through some difficult times. When Anime started getting popular in this country with shows like Pokemon & Sailor Moon, we started rallying around the characters & stories, and in doing so, we rallied around each other, forming strong friendships. With a common hobby, we created the Otaku Generation, a force that still grows to this day, despite negative comments & actions from those who don't understand, to parents who are put off by it, and even some of our own friends who look at Anime and go "Huh?"

When you hear someone say something bad about Anime, don't belittle them. Teach them about Anime and bring a little more light into the world. There's already enough bullshit that darkens our planet. Let's not have a few words & deeds ruin what we love. Let make the world a better place through the hobby we love.

I'll have my first review by the end of the month. Until then, stay Otaku!

No comments:

Post a Comment