Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bragging Rites (5) & R.I.P. - Ryutaro Nakamura

Hi guys! It's been a while since the last time I did one of these (I think it was the end of May when I did my last one). Since the last Bragging Rites, I've amassed a horde of legendary Items from Borderlands 2. Some of them are great, while other leave things to be desired. So, here's just a couple of things I've found in recent days. Enjoy!






Okay, now onto the more serious news. Granted, this comes in a week late, but I think it's worth repeating. As many of you know, famed anime director Ryutaro Nakamura passed away last month, after a battle with pancreatic cancer. Known for directing surreal shows like Serial Experiments Lain and Kino's Journey, as well as Sakura Wars, a video-game based anime. His style will be missed, yet it will live on in all our hearts. Mr. Nakamura, I give you my Heavy Metal Seal of Approvial, and bless your soul with the power of metal.

*Raises Devil Horns*

If you'd like to read a little more about Mr. Nakamura's passing, then click on the link below:

http://www.japanator.com/rest-in-peace-serial-experiments-lain-director-passes-29201.phtml

Well, that's that. Tune in this Wednesday for part 2 of my Fatal Fury mini-series. Until then, stay Otaku!

No comments:

Post a Comment