Saturday, October 5, 2013

Plans for the Rest of the Year

Hi everyone!

Well, as you’ve probably noticed, I posted up the last review of my 40-post marathon of anime reviews yesterday. I had a lot of fun doing the marathon, but posting 2 reviews a week eventually took a toll on me (This past month was especially tiring). So, for the rest of the year I’m going back to my original 1 review-a-week schedule (with certain exceptions). I have a schedule for the rest of the year, and it’s jam-packed with a bunch of fun stuff to look at. Not wanting to keep you in suspense, I figured why not show you what I’ve got in store. Enjoy!

October
(Borderlands 2 1st-Belated Birthday Celebration)
Week 1: Gaige Review & Krieg Review
Week 2: First 2 Story DLC Reviews
Week 3: 3rd Story DLC Review
Week 4: 4th Story DLC Review

November
(General Stuff)
Week 1: Call of Duty: World at War Review
Week 2: Nirvana: Nevermind Review
Week 3: Tenchi In Tokyo Review
Week 4: Ah My Goddess: Season 2 Review

December
(Holiday Stuff)
Week 1: Top 5 Games of 2013 & Twisted Sister: A Twisted Christmas Review
Week 2: Duke Caribbean: Life’s a Beach Review & Love Hina: Spring Special Review
Week 3: National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation Review & End of Year Post

Well, that’s what I’ve got planned for the rest of the year. Hope you like what’s coming up, and until next time, stay Otaku!



***
To keep up with Breast Cancer Awareness, here's an e-card from an anime site I used to go to. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment