Sunday, July 15, 2012

Back from Conneticon 2012!

Hi everyone! I just got back from Conneticon a few hours ago, and I must say that this was the best one yet. Considering that this was it's 10-year anniversary, they pulled out all the stops to deliver an incredible experience for the fans. If the end of the world doesn't happen, then it will keep getting better & better.

I picked up a good selection of swag while I was there. Other than one change (I was looking for a New Phyrexia Fat Pack, but no-one had any), I pretty much got exactly what I put down on my shopping list. During this trip, I acquired the following:

* Planechase 2012: Night of the Ninja
* Magic 2013 Intro Pack: Sole Domination
* That Guy With The Glasses: Vol. 3
* Desert Punk: The Complete Series
* Getbackers: The Complete Collection
* Rosario + Vampire Season II Manga Volumes 6 - 9

Overall, I really enjoyed the trip this year. I'm really looking forward to 2013, assuming we're still alive then. I'll put up a more in depth analysis of Conneticon 2012 sometime next week. Until then, stay Otaku!

No comments:

Post a Comment