Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Anime Acquisition Update (Quickie)

Hi everybody. I haven't done one of these in a bit, so bare with me.

Recently, I've downloaded a bunch of out-of-print & unreleased in the states series, enough to the point that I have a rather giant backlog. The list below are the shows/movies that I am going to review on this blog (The ones I'm willing to review, anyway):

June Reviews
AD Police Files (Reviewed)*
Angel Cop (Reviewed)*
Appleseed (Reviewed)*
Baoh (Reviewed)*
Barefoot Gen & Barefoot Gen 2 (Review 1 | Review 2)*
Bio Hunter (Reviewed)*
Black Magic M-66 (Reviewed)*
--------------------------------------
July Reviews
Cleopatra DC (Reviewed)*
Crimson Wolf (Reviewed)*
Crying Freeman (Reviewed)*
Cyber City Oedo 808 (Reviewed)*
Demon City Shinjuku (Reviewed)*
Digital Devil Monogatari Megami Tensei (Reviewed)**
Eiken (Reviewed)*
Fatal Fury (Legend Of The Hungry Wolf/The New Battle)(Review 1 | Review 2)*
--------------------------------------
August Reviews
Fatal Fury (The Motion Picture)(Reviewed)*
Gakuen Tokusou Hikaruon (Reviewed)**
Goku - Midnight Eye (Reviewed)*
Golgo 13 The Professional (Reviewed)*
Gundress (Reviewed)*
Hanappe Bazooka (Reviewed)*
I Dream of Mimi (Reviewed)*
Junk Boy (Reviewed)*
Legend of Lemnear (Reviewed)*
--------------------------------------
September/October Reviews

Mezzo Forte (Uncut Edition) (Reviewed)*
Miyuki-chan In Wonderland (Reviewed)*
Neo Heroic Fantasia Arion (Reviewed)**
Project A-Ko (Reviewed)*
Sukeban Deka (Reviewed)*
Taro the Dragon Boy (Reviewed)*
Tenchi Muyo Mihoshi Special (Reviewed)*
The Adventures of Prince Achmed (Reviewed)***
Ultimate Teacher (Reviewed)*
Urban Square - Kouhaku no Tsuigeki (Reviewed)**
Venus Wars (Reviewed)*
Wicked City (Reviewed)*
Windaria (Reviewed)*
Wounded Man (Reviewed)**

* Released in the U.S.
** No Western Release
*** Technically Not Anime (More On This In The Review)

As you can see, that is a lot of stuff to review. 40 shows & movies, to be exact. So, perhaps against my better judgement, I will be temporarily reinstating my "2-reviews a week" policy that I enforced upon myself for the majority of last year. I'll begin these reviews either in June or July (More than likely I'll start in June, as a majority of my time will be getting ready for Connecticon), since May will be devoted to something special. On top of that, I'll be going in alphabetical order, and as I finish a review, I'll mark it off the list, and when I'm done with all of these shows, I'll get rid of this post completely.

See you all next time. Until then, stay Otaku!


(Updated: 2/7/2014 - 7:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time): As you can tell, I've pretty much reviewed everything that I listed here, and I said that once I reviewed everything, I'd delete this. Well, laziness struck me, and I've pretty much ignored this post until now. Instead of deleting this page, I'm keeping it up as sort of a guide for anyone who wants to look up these reviews. Just click on the "Reviewed" and you'll be taken to the review in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment