Thursday, May 1, 2014

3-Year Anniversary & Announcement

Hello ladies & gentlemen!

As you can tell by the title, today marks the 3-year anniversary of this blog. If you thought I was amazed by the 1 & 2 year anniversaries, nothing compares to 2014. This year will be a little different compared to the previous two: I still have some reviews for the other half of my music review tour, but I might sneak something in from time to time. The album reviews take up a little more time than the anime reviews, since both the album & it's individuals songs need to be looked at and evaluated. Because of that, the reviews will be the focus for the anniversary celebration this year.

I also have an announcement, and it's a pretty big one. In about 1 to 3 months, I will be creating a new blog. It'll be more focused than this was was/is, and it will eventually be the primary place that I post things. I can't reveal what is going to be put up on the new place, but suffice it to say, you might know what those things will be if you looked at what's here. I'm really excited about this new venture, and I'm hoping that it will become more successful than this part of the internet was!

Well, that's all I have for today. I'll see you in a couple days, when I'll have up another viking-fueled review. Until then, stay Otaku!

No comments:

Post a Comment