Wednesday, May 1, 2013

2-Year Anniversary

Can’t believe it’s been two years since I started this blog! Truth be told, I didn’t think that I would make it to this point, but I’m glad that I’ve been proved wrong. I’m still glad that you guys come and explore my little corner of the internet, and even though you don’t leave comments, just having you look at my posts means the world to me.

To celebrate my 2-year anniversary, I’ll release two or three posts a week (This will be dependent on how I’m feeling on that particular week). They’ll be a mix of things: reviews, insights into my geeky life, and other things I’ll surprise you with. I’ll also bring my “Seeds of Geekdom” mini-series that I put out last year, and tell more stories about how my Mother & Father helped me become a geek, along with some more of my personal stories in the realms of geekdom.

In addition to these posts, I’ll be going though my entire collection of posts and clearing out anything that’s needlessly taking up space. On top of that, I will be going through each and every single one of my posts, checking & correcting any spelling errors, posting up pictures in any review that doesn’t have any, and fixing any broken/missing links. Perhaps the biggest thing I”ll be doing this month is posting up a special anime review towards the end of the month. I won’t tell you why it’s going to be special, but I will say that if you’ve looked at any of my video game/album review, you might get a clue or two. What I will reveal is that if that later post is successful, then I will be using that format for future anime reviews.

Well, that pretty much sums up how I’m feeling about this 2nd-year anniversary. See you all later today, when I'll show you my top 10 bands. Until then, stay Otaku!

No comments:

Post a Comment